Our School Community
Our School Advisory Council
Our School Advisory Council provides a structure for shared leadership for the community of St. Bernard’s Primary School.
Our board believes that every individual has a valuable contribution to make to the St. Bernard’s community through the notion of “Shared Wisdom” within a decision-making model.
Advisory Council Chair: Mr. Dave Sexton
You can contact Dave on
Dave welcomes any queries or comments from our school community.
You can assist by:
- Viewing our learning expos
- Cheering our students along at the School Athletics Carnival, Cross Country afternoon and the annual Book Week Parade
- Sharing pancakes at our Pancake Morning
- Helping us with local or regional excursions
- Attending the senior overnight Outdoor Education camp or Historical Camp to Bendigo / Ballarat
- Support us with our Swimming excursion
Parents must have a current Working With Children Check to be able to join us on excursions.
We welcome the support of our families in our fundraising events / activities.
Being a part of fundraising events allows families to meet new people, catch up with friends, and raise funds for equipment and resources for our students.
Find out more in our school newsletter, website, or via our school app.
The Annual Fun Run and St. Bernard’s Art and Photography Show are some of our special events!
2-12 Williams Rd, Wangaratta VIC 3677 Australia
03 5721 4431
Copyright © 2022 St. Bernard’s Primary School Wangaratta
Developed by Plum Digital Hub